Can you please share following details.
1. What data you have in source data set.
2. How you created job – Custom or Standard ?
3. What rule you configured ? or used OOTB rules?
Trying to answer your question with available data : looks like your CIs where already having Reconciliation ID assigned so there was nothing to do for ID activity. Merge activity worked for but copied two CIs instead of merging them into one – if you have duplicate data in same dataset and they are not present in Asset(target) then this is expected behavior.
Thanks & Regards,
the type of data in soure data ste come from ADDM(discoverd),,and create coustm job<<what mean OOTB,,i configured reconciliation ruleset
OOTB=Out Of The Box
the job not identification data in source data set?
Can you please check if your source dataset has unidentified records(RID=0) before running job ?
where i can found it
Using thick client (aruser), login as an administrator, open form "bmc.core:bmc_baseelement" ("control + o" to open form list).
Query on Cis that have "Reconciliation ID" that are 0
1. Browse http://<mid-tier-Server>:<port>/arsys/forms/<ar-server>/BMC.CORE:BMC_BaseElement
2. Select Souce Dataset
3. Set ReconciliationIdentity to 0
4. Click on "search" buttoon
This will give you unidentifeid CIs
(Happy to Help...)