Last date I heard on this was September 12.
Not heard of any dates myself but hopefully soon. The beta programme has already run.
In essence the SSRS portion will allow you to run a report from within SDE. It will display as a quick view tab and still gives you the ability to do all the normal features of SSRS.
OK thanks. Any other features/fixes that you've heard that may be noteworthy?
Hi, SDE 10.2 was released yesterday. The release notes are available at the BMC Self Service site https://magickb.remedy.com/helpdesk/ or you can find the release notes by downloading the 10.2 product at the BMC Product Downloads site: http://www.bmc.com/available/epd.html.
Here are a few notable changes:
- SQL Reporting Services Integration
- Firefox for non-administrative staff
- Adjustable Maximum Attachment Size
- Support for right-to-left languages
- Ability to attach file before saving record in Self Service
... and many more.