What items are you looking to list? I doubt if there is one. is this a smart job group?
Yes and it contains few jobs..
From an internal article:
Command is :blcli Group listAllJobGroupMembers 5005 2000019
1. Basically the cli returns all the groups` members of the following 3 types:
b. Static Groups
c. Smart Groups
2. The returned objects are of the first level under the group sent as an input.
3. The output of the cli basically returns a list of all the objects resident under the input folder, the list can potentially contain 3 types of objects (as mentioned in item #1)
4. The format of the output is as follows:
Group1 DBKey=Group1 Type<tab>Group 1 Name<return>
Group2 DBKey=Group2 Type<tab>Group 2 Name<return> ...
GroupN DBKey=GroupNType<tab>GroupN Name<return>
Job1 DBKey=Job1 Type<tab>Job 1 Name<return>
Job2 DBKey=Job2 Type<tab>Job2 Name<return>
JobN DBKey=JobN Type<tab>JobN Name
5. There are 3 ways the user can filter the output:
a. Request to retrieve only smart groups
b. Request to retrieve only static groups
c. Request to retrieve both group types
in any case the jobs details will be returned by the cli.
Here is an example of an actual output:
BLCLI> Group listAllJobGroupMembers 5005 2000019
DBKey:SBLGroupModelKeyImpl:2000027-2000053=JOB_GROUP (5005) NSH Jobs 2
DBKey:SJobModelKeyImpl:3-1-2000057=UPDATE_SERVER_PROPERTY_JOB (1017) USP Job
I think command that you posted is to list Groups item... but i want to list SmartGroups items.
It is the value that define what output you want.
• Static job groups only: 5005
• Smart job groups only: 5006
• Both static and smart job groups
That scripts list only Groups item….
But I want to list items available under SmartGroup.. See the pic..
Check your other thread on this.
Didn't listAllBySmartGroup help you here?
what else do you need ?
This post is already marked green 12 hrs ago..