Agree with Ashwanth. This was a defect which should be found fixed in upcoming release.
below is what a user will need to do just to change the schedule dates.
1. CR is in SFA status / impl. approval phase
2. Reject the CR and refresh it.
3. Alter the dates as desired and save the CR.
4. restart the CR and it will get back into impl. approval phase.
5. now approve the CR
In existing release, give the below a try:
1. After step2 above, the schd. dated will be readonly. However there is a btn "schd assistance" next to the dates. Click that. It will show up a dialog.
2. Inside the dialog there will be schd. date fields. If found read/write, alter the dates and OK the dialog
3. Hope it works. depends on what version you are using. This is just a dirty workaround
1. heck BMC Remedy Knowledge article KA367347 from below link to get additional information anf fix on the reported behavior of tasks getting cancelled on reject operation.
2. The abobe BMC KB article should be enough for you. Still the below BMC DN thread also have more info on this:
let me know if this resolves the issue.
Thank you for the information which you provided..My client has an issue with schedule start,end date only..as it becomes read only after rejecting a change
I am seeing SW00378399 is related with this but not ITSM 7.6.04 sp2 and defect has Gemini ITSM release.
can i get any article information for this?
1. The KB article is for the issue "upon rejection all tasks are canceleld". You do not have use the DEF file. The KB also has the code fix mentioned in it. Jts change the RunIf of the filter as mentioned in the KB and this issue is resolved.
2. For the issue of "schd.dates" getting disabled when the CR is in "rejected" status, I think this was an issue in older versions. If you are on 7603, you may contact BMC Support to get hotfix against defect SW00423098.
Till you get a hotfix, in case of urgent need, you may use the workaround I mentioned in my 1st response (on 23-May) and use the sche.assistance button if it is enabled.
Let me know if this helps and resolves your issue.