Anybody is there on this requirement?
the answers to questions are not stored directly on the SR form, so you would have to either create a join or somehow identify the record in the underlying form that holds the answers and export both the SR and answers to Excel.
You can find out the associated forms by AL logging from the Service Request when you open the answers from this form. You can then decide on how to get this information out of the system.
You can also take a look at what happens when you view the SR from the Requester Console where it shows the answers.
The responses to questions are saved in SRD:MultipleQuestionResponse form.
The java code function within SRMS jar for request entry console creates a entry in SRD:MultipleQuestionResponse form.
You can develop a active link on "Explore" button which will generate report from SRM:QuestionTemplateResponse form.
I see the forms but those are not upto my requirement, i think this will not help for my requirement.
when i click on the Explore button then it should be display the information(both questions and answers) in the Excel sheet.
Try below solution.
1. Create Report of 'SRD:MultipleQuestionResponse' form from Tools -> Reporting. Select the fields that you want to show in excel sheet.
2. Save Report format in .arr file (By default path is : C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\AR SYSTEM\...)
3. Write an Active Link on click of 'Explorer' button in SRS:RequestDetails form with 'Open Window' action
4. Specify Window Type as 'Report', Form Name as 'SRD:MultipleQuestionResponse'.
5. In Report Name , specify path of .arr file
6. In Report Destination select 'File' and specify .csv file path in which you want to display the information(both questions and answers).
7. In Qualification type : 'SRInstanceID' = $InstanceId$
Note : With this you will get the questions and answers in .csv file for current request only and previous request information in file will be get removed as it is fetching record based on InstanceID.
Thanks for the reply HR.
I will check it and let you know.