some forms require that you set the Status to Delete before being able to delete the record.
Check this first, then let us know what form if this does not work.
Make sure that the delete access is enabled for the current view of the form for which you are trying to delete the the record.
You can do this by performing below steps:
1.Login to Admin Tool as an administrator with fixed license.
2.Open your Form for eg. XYZ:Employee.
3.Go to Form->Current View-> Properties->Menu Access.
4.Select the Delete option (if not selected).
5.Save the changes.
1.Login to User Client as an administrator.
2.Open the form for eg. XYZ:Employee
3.Search for the record you need to delete.
4.Go to Actions->Delete
Delete option should be enabled now.
- You can login to Developer Studio using the userid having admin previleges.
- Open the Inquiry form form.
- Go to properties as shown in below screenshot.
- And check the Delete Check box.
- If is not checked you will be not able to access the Delete menu.
VyomLabs Pvt. Ltd.
Expert BMC BSM Services || Remedy ARS, ITSM, Blade Logic, CLM,BPPM, Control-M