Check if the users are having general access permission on user form and an unrestricted access. Also make sure that this field is having a General Access and Public permission from dev studio.
yes, user has the General access permission
This field is OOB field with no Public permission.
What permission do they have and what license type (ARS for example)?
I ams also facing the similar issue with 7603, for me in Change Module and the message is as follows..
"ARERR  You do not have write access to field : PhaseManagementValidation"
not able to track anything in AL or FL logs..
write Access Permission for this field belongs to "General Access". I checked in the User Form and I could see the General Access in User's Group List.
1. Open the form CHG:Infrastructure Change on Dev Studio.
2. Hit "Control F" buttons on the key pad of your computer.
3. Select "By Type" = Name and search for "PhaseManagementValidation".
4. You will find a hidden field and open the properties.
5. Go to the Permissions.
6. Check if "Allow Any User to submit" is set to "No"? change that value to "Yes" and save the form.
7. Re-test the issue again.
This is related to a defect SW00369907 in 7.6.03 version.
issue resolved by following stepa:
1. removed reconcilation id in people form
2. removed records related to profile in BMC_PERSON
3. modified profile in people form
4. After new records in BMC_Person form , re-login