I'll try to give you some quick-win directions.
1. Self Monitoring Domain - Datasources Load Business Driver
Being administrator, access the Console and go to "Administration Domains" ==> "Self Monitoring".
There you might find the business driver section containing one BD called "Datasources Load". Click on it and access the "Metrics" tab. You should see something like that (screenshot is taken from our Moviri Lab BCO instance):
Basically information about:
- Number of total entities: Active, Inactive, Newly Discovered
- Aggregated Loaded Configuration, Series, Metrics
- By Task Loaded Configurations, Series, Metrics (where Task is i.e. an ETL Job)
- Elapsed times by Task (where Task is i.e. an ETL Job)
You can prepare the analysis you need i.e. using the Quick Analysis Capabilities, selecting the metrics you need and the presentation that fits most your needs (chart type, legends, etc..etc..).
2. OOTB Advanced Report - "Self Monitoring Report - Current Business Drivers"
BCO ships in a set of Self Monitoring Reports that can help in tracking the Data Load. One of them is the Advanced (BIRT) report called "Self Monitoring Report - Current Business Drivers". My suggestion is to access the Works Section of the Self Monitoring Domain and create the report there.
3. Custom Queries
You can develop a query using the Public Views of BCO (views with the "PV_" suffix). Here's some reference views:
- PV_WKLD_DATA_D (depending on the data res. that fits your need, I'd say Daily is a good choice)
Hope this helps,