This behavior applies to inventory reports based on snapshot data, due to the fact that BSARA collects historical inventory data and you can ask to see inventory data in past dates. The default is current date, but the calendar appears to prompt the question. To avoid this behavior and always use current time:
1. In the BSARA portal, locate the inventory report (for example Inventory Details).
2. Click on More.. on the right side
3. Click Set properties
4. Go to the Reports tab
5. Under Prompt values, click Set.
6. Set the calendar to a date very far in the future, for example year 9999.
7. Click ok.
8. Remove the check box for "Prompt for values".
9. Click ok, go back to the portal and run the report.
This will work for scheduled reports as well.
Anyway just to remove the Calendar prompt without having to go through those steps?