It would be nice an option to log in the Console/DB the Remote Manager events and actions:
- Remote Logins and logoffs by an Administrator
- File transfers performed both Direct Access and Remote Control
- Registry actions performed with Direct Access
- Processes actions performed with Direct Access
- Services actions performed with Direct Access
Many comptetitors keep this logs (CA, for example) and this could be a big issue when trying to migrate Customers from CA or other competitors to BMC Client Management.
At the moment, only the Remote Logins and Logoffs are recorded in a log files, but that file is on the client and for this reason is useless for legal purposes. These log should be recorded in the Admin Console/DB
In a further evolution of the Remote Manager Logs, the option to record a video of the Remote Control sessions could be a very good plus.