Permission issue scenario
Hi, when an approver wants to configure an alternate approver he has to do the following steps:
- User A logs in and goes to the Approval Central;
- User A clicks in My Alternates;
- User A creates a new Alternate Approver for himself;
- User A logs out
User B logs in and goes to the Approval Central;
- User B clicks in My Alternates;
- User B queries for all configured Alternates;
- User B can see all Alternates, including the ones he should not see (User A).
This is because the record which has been created by User A has been set to "Public" by default.
It´s also possible to limit the access for an alternate approver record, but it´s difficult for users non-IT or non-remedy user to translate the content of the menu@, because the menu only includes the ar system group IDs.
So my idea: the menu of the assignee group field should display the support group names and company names instead of the ar system group IDs.