- Presently you can only have one sequence of task execution order in service request configuration.
- All tasks have to be closed to move to next one in sequence
- We like the ability of sequential execution which however there are scenarios where multiple tasks are simultaneously/independently executed and they may have further dependency on respective parent task in that case the dependent tasks are not executed till all “1 number” tasks are closed.
- Do not want to write triggers/custom code for each such request as this is additional maintenance and does not give usability
- We can create separate forms hand handle the process independently but that does not add value to new hire/onboarding form or any such scenarios
- Probably there should be one more flag on each task template
- Have exhausted options of linking to primary SR templates of incident or even invoking changes etc, does not work.
- We are not even considering approvals else it would become too complex
submitted for customer