RLM to Remedy - The ability to validate against 1 or more Remedy CR attributes. During execution of a request, the ability to check the status of any of the CR field values and be able to either continue request, deverge into a procedure or stop request.
- The ability to be able to query whether CR has been approved or not.
- If CR has been approved then proceed to the next step in the request.
- If CR has not been approved then perform query of associated approver, either individual or group and sent notification that approval is needed.
- The ability to query whether the Request is executing with the scheduled timeframe as indicated by the CR’s “scheduled start” and “scheduled end” dates
- If the request execution is within the timeframe, proceed.
- If the request execution is outside the timeframe, stop the request