- Conventionally Web applications are based on the pull based Technology.
- Web application frontend (Browser) pulls the information requested by the User from a Web Server. The Web Server in turn pulls the information from an Application Server / Database.
- There is a lack of a mechanism to push live updates to a User’s Browser without the User hitting the refresh button.
The Trend in Web Applications:
- There is a recent trend towards real-time Rich Internet Applications requiring a full-duplex communication channel between the Browser and the Web Server.
- Using these techniques one can design real-time Rich Internet Applications.
- Incorporating Push Technologies with Remedy can open up a new UI interaction paradigm besides addressing the Stale data problem with conventional Web Applications.
- Incorporate Push Technologies for Remedy based Web Applications.
- Design features that create a completely revolutionary interactive User experience for Remedy based Web Applications.
Your Feedback is requested
- Do you think this concept has value?
- Can you suggest how we can expand on this concept?
- How can we improve this?
- What did we forget?
- Voice your thoughts and inputs.
Please vote for this Idea and provide your feedback.
We are waiting to hear back from you.
Help us take this idea forward.
Thanks and Regards