Remedyforce have multiple search options however lot of them require number of clicks and do not provide required outputs. Staff has to struggle through different interface to find required data.
- Issues open for clients for last month.
- Issues assign to staff in last week.
- Open and close issues by service.
- Search using global search
- This is slow
- Goes through number of searches. Say Knowledge articles are always displayed
- No date filters
- No other filters\
2. Search by Salesforce search ( one at top)
- Requires chatter to be enabled. Some companies don’t use chatter
- Results also required standard tabs to be opened.
- The Staff has confusing interface
- Also people may open records in standard forms increasing issues, training needs, confusion
3. Search by reports
- This requires staff to create report also limitation on data being pulled
- Also set the access issues reports tab etc
- Not friendly
4. Search by RemedyForce console (Search field)
- Limit of 10000 records.
- No filters
- Unreliable results as it looks for specific patterns
- Search by Incident matching
- Requires number off clicks.
- Not an easy search.
5. Quick views /Dashboards
Custom effort and limited flexibility.
Note: There use to be button "Incident for clients" which was good option for searching Incident for clients but it doe not take you to new console form - still customer like this as it is single click option.
Please provide a single master page where staff can search below by looking at any of these look ups (filters) easily.
Search by status
Search by Client
Search by ticket number
Search by Category
Search by Staff
Search by Queue
Search by Submitted BY
Search by Assigned to
Search by Closed by
Search by "Custom field" say you added department pick list
Search by Subject/short description
Search by Description
Date Opened: Start : end
Date Closed: Start end
Submitted for multiple customers