in our huge infra, for the users there is still extra manual intervention before each patching with BSA like they have to check all the servers fix all of them and then they can start patching. This is similar also with other team which want to apply automation on the servers. The number of not responding agents is increasing and status of the agents in the console is changing.
I would suggest to have self-healing agents which would be able:
- automation features fully operational without any effort
- agents installed and started up during deployment of the new resource
- immediate visibility of the agents in the console
- DNS not needed (?)
- immediate visibility of alive/not responding agents
- uninstall of RSCD agent -> immediate disappearance in the console