Save time by importing an existing monitoring template and deploy it on any Agent in a few clicks.
Your favorite monitoring templates are on Github!
1. From the Monitoring Studio X Web interface, select the Studio menu
2. Click Import Template
3. Locate and double-click the template you wish to import.
4. The template, including all its properties, is imported and automatically listed in the Studio > Template page.
5. Monitoring Studio verifies that the Internal ID of the imported template is unique and prompt you to make the required changes if a problem is detected.
6. In the treeview, expand the Hosts menu and select the name of the Host to which you wish to apply template.
7. In the Templates section, enable (ON) the template to apply to the host.
8. Click Save.
The Template is ready to use on the Host.