What a Party it was!
True to the core idea of having this meetup, about 70 BMC Customers and Partners came to the new BMC office to attend the event, to network, some to present and definitely see The Man in action - Doug Mueller.
About 70 participants from more than 16 companies participated and the crowd overflowed in excess of 120 during Doug's session.
- Tata Consulting, Symphony Teleca and Column IT took away the 'BMC Usergroup Champ' honours signed by Doug for being present in the largest numbers.
- Special thanks to our India CEO, Tarun Sharma for being present on his Birthday!
- As Tarun introduced him, "Doug the Rockstar" electrified the audience on stage and in all the off-line breakouts & group sessions one could ask for
- For those on Twitter, here's the Live buzz created during the event on Friday.
- The Event was streamed Live for our remote audiences, with viewers from Bangalore,France (oh & #bmcbear too!) and California!
Recording of the entire event is available. Find a speaker on the timeline below.
|Skip to||Echoing messages|
|Sameer Naik||For hosting like a charm & lots more|
|Girish Gadage||13 yrs with BMC, Event Ambassador, Welcomes the house|
|Tarun Sharma||Innovation, Disruption & India's role. Why is this the right place & time|
|Doug Mueller||Why Remedy AR System platform is & always been cuttin-edge|
|Chaitali Patwa||Real business gains from Vyom's Performance testing solutions|
|Sameer Mardhekar||New face of BMC Remedy with smart-it through a live demo|
|Chetan Shinde||BMC CLM & how creative Column-IT has gotten with it|
|Anirban Dutta||bmcusergroups, people and staying connected with Using Communities|
|Jyoti Pashupalak||Event wrap up, The specified item was not found. & the future|
Not to forget, the passionate volunteers who delivered over and beyond their assigned roles. Many of them declared on the Agenda and Roles doc, but many more on the spot.
And to the BMC Software Facilities, Venue officials & IT dept who made it a classy event.
Well, I could write more about last Friday, but Usergroups are Your Event, so please give us your feedback by directly editing the Usergroup feedback doc.
And we all know how things come to happen in the open, so if you have an idea for Hosing such an event at your company/ presenting at the next one or volunteer for any role, please Create a Discussion in the India User Group - The conversation never stops.