Customer Experience Improvements
Over the last few months we have been reviewing all your feedback regarding BMC documentation and we have conducted a specific BMC Documentation Survey.
We would like to share with you the following improvements to your BMC documentation experience.
- New look and feel to the docs.bmc.com dashboard design. Brings a fresh new look to the product documentation entry page. This single entry point into documentation for all product lines makes interaction quicker and easier. The site remembers your history, allowing you to save favorites, and gives you access to wiki-based doc and other major content areas.
- New BMC web navigation changes make it much easier to get from any page on BMC.com straight to the documentation dashboard.
- No need to log in every time to docs.bmc.com. We have removed the challenge of login and opened up our information to search engines like Google and Bing, making finding specific documentation fast and convenient.
What Customers Are Saying
Below are direct quotes from our users who have seen the implemented changes and taken the time to tell us their thoughts:
- A big step in the right direction.
- This just made my life easier because I no longer have to be Gatekeeper to the documentation. What a relief.
- This is really good. Kudos to the team who work behind the scene to prepare all this literature with such a nice presentation.
- Categorization and navigation have improved greatly in recent months, keep it up!
- It's a really nice interface.
If you have any feedback you would like to share, feel free to start a new discussion thread in this community or add a comment to this blog post.
A Special Thank You
We would like give a special thank you to our documentation survey participants. Our objective is to work with you, listen to you, represent your thoughts and ideas back into BMC, and drive improvements to your experience with BMC.
Stay tuned for more great updates in the coming year!