BMC Software technical documentation for all BMC products is available at docs.bmc.com, our portal for documentation. If you are a new user and are accessing docs.bmc.com for the first time, you need to register and create a profile on docs.bmc.com to get access to all BMC’s product documentation.
Note: You cannot use the BMC Communities credentials to log on to docs.bmc.com.
Registering on docs.bmc.com is a simple process.
For a new user:
If you are a BMC employee, use your NT credentials to log on to docs.bmc.com. If you are a BMC Partner or a BMC Customer, perform the following process.
To register on docs.bmc.com:
- Go to docs.bmc.com.
The login screen is displayed.
Note: After the recent outage, we have changed the log on screen and you see the new screen. BMC Software now uses OKTA Identity Management application to make your experience with docs.bmc.com safer.
- Click Login Help.
- On the Account Login Support page, if you are a partner, click the I am a new user link in the BMC Partner area, if you are a BMC Customer, click the I am a new user link in the BMC Customer area.
- On the Registration page, in the User Information area, enter your details to create a profile on docs.bmc.com.
- Click Continue to complete the registration.
- After the registration, log on to docs.bmc.com by using your account. When you log on to docs.bmc.com for the first time, you reach the Welcome screen.
- Select a picture to choose a security image and click Create My Account.
Your secure account is created successfully, and you are now looking at the docs.bmc.com dashboard.
- If you have already registered on docs.bmc.com and you forget your password, click Login Help.
- On the Account Login Support page, click the Forgot my password link in the BMC Partner or BMC Customer area.
- In the Reset My Password area, add your email address and click Continue to reset your password.
- Add details wherever required and continue to reset your password.
For any assistance, you can reach out to Customer_care@bmc.com.