New to Control-M? Want to learn how to create and schedule the job definitions? Want to learn how to use the Control-M interface to monitor and manage an environment?
Here you go. We have excellent training available for you to start your journey with Control-M.
This three-hour self-paced training covers:
- How to navigate and perform common functions in the Control-M interface
- Introduction to the Control-M Web interface
- How to use Workspaces to organize job definitions
- How to create basic job definitions
- How to define basic job scheduling criteria
- How to define and use job calendars
- How to define job and folder parameter settings
- How to specify dependencies between job definitions
- How to specify post-processing actions and notifications for job definitions
- How to use viewpoints to view and monitor jobs in your Control-M environment
- How to create and apply filters to customize the content of a Viewpoint
- How to manually order jobs
- How to perform various actions on jobs, including modifying job properties, rerunning a job, or confirming a job
- How to use the available functions in the Monitoring domain to analyze job flows and execution of jobs
Click here for Course Abstract and Registration.
Click here to view all Control-M Learning Offers.