BMC Education is offering subscription services by product to allow our customers and partners to control their education investment.
Benefits of subscriptions:
- Continuous access to entire education portfolio for one product including all courses and certification exams
- New content and latest releases automatically added at no additional cost so your subscription is always up to date
- Access exclusive education services e.g. 6 hours instructor coaching
- Save up to 60% over the cost of purchasing the same content separately
- One-stop-shop to a complete product portfolio of education
- Train on what you need, when you need it, and how you want to access - multiple learning options (ASP, WBT, Instructor Led)
The Subscription Service provides 2 levels:
- “Explore”: the first level is free and teaches our customers and partners to better understand the key features, benefits, and functionalities of BMC solutions. It includes a few hours of content incl. overview training, skills assessment and some “how to videos”.
- “Ultimate”: the second level is fee based and allows customers and partners to acquire all required skills to successfully deploy, configure, admin, operate, support and optimize BMC products. It includes all existing BMC Education offers for the product (many days of Web based Training - WBT, Assisted Self Paced - ASP, Instructor Led live or online - ILT/ILO, Accreditation, and Certification).
The first subscriptions are already released and are for TrueSight Operations Management (click twice if you don´t see page "Introducing Truesight Operations Management Subscriptions!" in iLearn to login and go there).
If you want to learn more about or register to the available TSOM Subscriptions, please click here:
- Info and registration: Explore Subscription TrueSight Operations Management
- Info and registration: Ultimate Subscription TrueSight Operations Management
Other subscriptions will be released in the near future. If you have questions to subscription, please contact a BMC Education Adviser.