The BMC Control-M 9.x: Fundamentals for Schedulers course is now available in the Control-M Learning Path.
This is a five-day instructor-led (ILT) course that combines classroom instruction with laboratory exercises. The course covers:
- Control-M terminology, architecture, key components, and their relationships
- Job execution, including the creation and scheduling of job definitions for a Control-M environment
- Options for the scheduling of job definitions, including the use of different types of calendars
- Control-M variables
- Notifications and On-do Actions
- Control and Quantitative Resources in job definitions
- Workload Policy Manager
- Use of BMC Control-M/Forecast
- Use of BMC Batch Impact Manager
This course also includes an accreditation exam to emphasize the learning experience.
Click the image to open the Control-M Learning Path PDF.