Event has ended
We are excited to announce several great enhancements in the BMC Helix Remedyforce Winter 20 release!
- Migrate Service Requests from Sandbox to Production using Configuration Sets (Beta)
- Pentaho Packages - Login credentials entered just once and some packages deprecated
- Remedyforce Benchmarking - KPIs of Incident Management Process are pre-calculated every month
- Browser Updates - "SameSite" security settings introduced in Chrome 80 and new Edge browsers are addressed
- New Salesforce Mobile App introduced in Salesforce Winter 20 certified to work with Remedyforce
- Launch the new BCM Web Console at the click of a button; no need to download and run a file
- Primary Client Mapping
- Class Security - New access model allows for granting CMDB access to a wider set of staff
- Two-Column Layout
- Hyperlinks and other rich text content can be included in Service Request Instructions.
- Salesforce Knowledge Articles - Include KAs created in Salesforce Knowledge in Self Service
- Product accessibility features have been documented. We have also tested JAWS, a popular screen-reader software.
- Staff Auto Assignment now works for updated records as well as new ones.
Cognitive Service Management
- BMC Helix Chatbot integration with Microsoft Teams
- BMC Helix Cognitive Service has been designed using Google TensorFlow as the back-end AI engine.
- Activity Feed Summarization (BETA) - An automated summary of the content of notes and emails is presented in
real-time on the click of a button
Call to Action:
- Watch feature demos specific to each feature
- Read the release notes and notices for this release
- Check the release schedule for the automated push to sandbox and production
- Download BMC Helix Remedyforce Winter 20 Insights.pdf
When and Where
Start Time:Mar 27, 2020 6:00 AM CDT (America/Chicago)
End Time:Mar 27, 2020 12:00 PM CDT (America/Chicago)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- Jennifer Schertz (Owner)