Event has ended
Digital transformation is driving rapid cloud adoption, causing a significant change in IT infrastructure buying practices along with a shift from IT capital budget to IT operational budget. This creates new challenges for IT organizations as they are unprepared for the complexity in identifying cloud resources needed and determining the best price models to use. With buyers of public cloud services throughout the organisation, IT and business owners are often surprised with budget over-runs and overspending.
Join me for this short web seminar where we will help guide you through an understanding of the difficulties facing companies today when that have moved or are moving to the cloud and how you can take advantage of the free trial programme to deliver a working pilot of BMC Helix Optimise Cloud Cost.
December 13th 10:00 – 11:00
What will you see?
- An articulation of the scale of the problem,
- The ease with which you can adopt BMC Helix Optimise Cloud Cost,
- Visibility of expenditure and forecasting of your multi cloud budget,
- Optimisation recommendations and actions of Multi Cloud resources.
Why is it important?
Did you know that 80% of companies go over budget in their first year of moving to the cloud, partly due to lack of ownership, provisioning of shadow IT and lack of visibility. Also, 25% of spend is wasted within the public cloud, whether this be from idle resources or from over-provisioning, BMC Helix Cloud Cost can help companies avoid that bill shock and under-utilisation of resources.
What benefits could be enjoyed?
- A single interface for Visibility of Multi Cloud expenditure and forecasting,
- Budgeting and notifications across Multi Cloud Business Services or as granular as accounts,
- Ability to right size and Optimise your Multi cloud estate.
When and Where
Start Time:Dec 13, 2019 4:00 AM CST (America/Chicago)
End Time:Dec 13, 2019 5:00 AM CST (America/Chicago)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- Iain Taylor (Owner)