Event has ended
Oct 3, 2019 9:00 AM EDT (America/New_York)
Oct 3, 2019 4:00 PM EDT (America/New_York)
Come join us for the Tampa User Group meeting featuring new Product Capabilities and best practices. We are pleased to feature our BMC Helix Remedyforce customer Michael Gregg from Tupperware Brands Corporation as he presents their BMC Helix Remedyforce Case Study. Members of the Business Relationship Management team and the Product Management Team including Lisa Kraas, Hugo Gracia & John Fulton will be onsite to present CMDB insights, Best Practices and to present the BMC Helix Remedyforce Roadmap and learn about new features coming in the Summer 19 release. This is a great opportunity to connect and network with other Remedyforce users, have open discussions and share your product experiences. After you RSVP to this event we encourage you to take a short survey and let us know what topics you would like covered. Just follow this link: BMC Helix Remedyforce Tampa User Group survey
Topics from Product Experts:
- Summer 19 Insights
- Explore new capabilities in the CMDB
- What's coming next on the Remedyforce Roadmap
- Share Best Practices - User Story planned around global use of Remedyforce
And much more, we look forward to seeing you there!
Thanks to all that joined us for our Tampa User Group, It was so nice to meet you all in person! Big thank you to Michael Gregg from Tupperware Brands Corporation and Paul Hoagland from Berry College For sharing their BMC Helix Remedyforce success stories. Below are the notes from all topics covered. If you would like more information log in and comment below or reach out to your dedicated BMC Helix Remedyforce Business Relationship Manager.
Follow Up Resources from the Meeting:
- Sandbox Testing Guidelines be sent - Sandbox Testing Guidelines
This document was created to easily find the Remedyforce Episodes of the Podcast Run & Reinvent. Enjoy our customer's success stories! Remedyforce - Run & Reinvent Podcast Episodes
- Summer 19 Insights Deck - https://communities.bmc.com/community/bmcdn/bmc_remedyforce/blog/2019/08/09/bmc-helix-remedyforce-summer-19-is-generally-available
- Summer 19 Demos - https://communities.bmc.com/docs/DOC-118793
- Remedyforce Agentless Discovery - https://docs.bmc.com/docs/BMCHelixRemedyforce/201902/en/enabling-and-configuring-agentless-discovery-868129875.html & https://docs.bmc.com/docs/BMCHelixRemedyforce/201902/en/remedyforce-discovery-868130271.html
- Remedyforce and BMC Discovery FAQ - https://communities.bmc.com/docs/DOC-104947
- Remedyforce Agentless Discovery and Client Management FAQ - https://communities.bmc.com/docs/DOC-42682
- Integrating Remedyforce with BMC Helix Chatbot - Integrating Remedyforce with BMC Helix Chatbot - Documentation for BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.19.02 - BMC Documentation
CMDB presented by John Fulton:
A customer inquired on the number of relationships created at once? JSF: The limit is 200.
Summer 19 Insights presented by Hugo:
Eric Cobb discussed the benefit of and requested dynamic field rending in the Console. We were targeting this feature on SS and will consider the console after we get feedback from customers.
Product Management considers all requests for enhancements to the product. Customers can go to Communities and vote for or raise an idea that they would like to see in the future. In this document we will detail how to navigate to Remedyforce Communities to raise ideas for the product. How To: Create an Idea in Communities
- Fulton Financial stated when in self-service, it would be helpful in the search box to be able to keep continuing to search as once you retrieve a KBA, the search box disappears. We suggested an idea for this.
- Eric Cobb stated that it would be helpful to have surveys be allowed to be sent for different groups (HR, IT, Facilities, etc.). We suggested an idea for this
- Michael Gregg inquired if it is on the roadmap to have previews with attachments? There isn’t any specific plans for this. He may want to check to see if an idea already exists and if not, he can create one.
Once the Ideas are created @them in the comments section below (you must be signed into Communities to comment). We will add them to the October Newsletter to be voted up!
Share your Remedyforce expertise and experience with others and help BMC win a Customer Choice Award for IT Service Management in the process! Use the link below to fill out a Remedyforce review on Gartner Peer Insights. Here are a few tips to help you zip through the process:
- The review should take about 10 minutes to complete.
- Gartner Peer Insights Reviews are completely anonymous – while to do have to provide details to validate your company and position as credible, only your role, industry and company size and will be published.
- Personal email addresses are not accepted by Gartner Peer Insights. You must use your business email address to create an account, or sign in with LinkedIn.
- Peer sites reviews tend to cluster on the high side with four stars denoting "average" satisfaction so use five stars to help our top capabilities shine.
- Make sure you identify yourself as a "customer" and select the closest possible industry to ensure your review is approved by Gartner.
- Capture a screen shot of your "Thank You" page to earn points toward perks like training, education and BMC experiences. If you aren't registered for our BMC Insiders Rewards program you can register: here.
Gartner Peer Insights Review Link: https://gtnr.it/2NeS8f1
We look forward to seeing you at the next meeting!
When and Where
Start Time:Oct 3, 2019 8:00 AM CST (America/Chicago)
End Time:Oct 3, 2019 3:00 PM CST (America/Chicago)
Location:Suntrust Building, 401 East Jackson Street, Tampa, FL 33602
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open