Event has ended
3 - Book your room at the Santa Clara Marriott with our Special Rate
Digital Transformation is rapidly changing the nature of business and the way work gets done. As a service management professional, you are at the fulcrum of these changes. You are not only responsible for keeping the enterprise running smoothly, but you are the transformation agent to help strategically drive the business.
Join us at Immersion Days 2019 and discover how cognitive service management is imperative for a proactive and predictive service management strategy and how you can implement it fast, accurately and cost effectively. Sessions will include customer case studies and hands-on solution labs. You’ll gain a clear understanding of key service management issues and shared experiences from the industry professionals who have been there.
Immerse yourself at Immersion Days 2019 in learning about BMC Helix future of service management.
BMC Helix Solution coverage includes:
- BMC Helix ITSM Peter Adams Pradeep Kumar Jon Hall David Schmidt
- BMC Helix Discovery Antonio Vargas Greg DeaKyne Joy Su
- BMC Helix Digital Workplace Simon Geddes Daren Goeson kellyann Lanspa Billy Yuen
- BMC Helix Business Workflows Juergen Hauser Melissa Vega Jeff DesRoches
- BMC Helix Platform Robert Curlee
- BMC Helix CMDB Stephen Earl
- BMC Helix Client Management Serena Lambiase
- BMC Helix Remedyforce + more... John Fulton Chad Haftorson Aaron Sebastian Nikhil Deshpande Virginia Leandro
By popular demand, we will host:
- a welcome reception on Monday evening
- a fun food and entertainment gathering on Tuesday evening
- and an evening with the Experts event on Wednesday evening
Call for Papers - Customers interested in presenting, please email May Bakken.
You can find the original post here: BMC Helix Immersion Days | Silicon Valley | September 16 - 18, 2019
When and Where
Start Time:Sep 16, 2019 2:00 PM CDT (America/Chicago)
End Time:Sep 19, 2019 12:00 AM CDT (America/Chicago)
Location:Marriott Santa Clara, 2700 Mission College Blvd, Santa Clara, CA, 95054, US
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- Virginia Leandro (Owner)