- When: Wed October 24th, 10am Central
- Duration: 30min
- Technology: WebEx
- Recording: Yes, will be linked in this invite shortly after the session
- A full calendar of previous and future sessions can be found here
The Live Reporting dashboard in TrueSight Server Automation displays complete live data in your database about the status of your patch, compliance, and job activities in your environment. The dashboard includes 3 pre-defined categories of information that are filterable:
- Patch – current, historical, and cohort analysis views of patch-related data
- Compliance – current, historical, and cohort analysis views of server compliance
- Job Activity – successful and failed jobs run on your servers
In this webinar, Peter Reuter from BMC will share best practices on configuring and using the Live Reporting dashboard to get an overview and insights into your server automation environment.
What do I do?
Should you already have a specific question, add a comment below.
Link: BMC Software, Inc.
Event number: 353 310 811
When and Where
Start Time:Oct 24, 2018 10:00 AM CDT (America/Chicago)
End Time:Oct 24, 2018 10:30 AM CDT (America/Chicago)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- Seth Paskin (Owner)