Event has ended
This webinar was held originally on September 12th, 2018. The recording can be found here.
A full calendar of previous and future sessions can be found here.
TrueSight Capacity Optimization uses lightweight, fault-tolerant agents to collect data for managed systems. 100s, 1000s or even tens of 1000s of agents may be sending data for collection and processing to a single gateway server. Configuring agent collection properly is critical to:
- Reduce the complexity of daily collection, transfer and processing of thousands of agent nodes
- Avoid or limit customization
- Increase scalability
In this webinar, Dima Seliverstov will cover best practices to help you:
- Automatically organize large lists of nodes into manageable parallel chunks
- Identify unexpected issues with unique error codes
- Recover from unexpected issues quickly and easily
Join us, won't you?
|What do I do?|
Should you have a specific question, ask it in a comment below.
When and Where
Start Time:Sep 12, 2018 10:00 AM CDT (America/Chicago)
End Time:Sep 12, 2018 10:30 AM CDT (America/Chicago)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- Seth Paskin (Owner)