Event has ended
Join us at BMC Exchange NYC to explore the topics, trends, and IT innovations—from artificial intelligence to advanced cognitive capabilities—that will help you run your business as you reinvent it in the digital era. It’ll be an exciting day of thought-provoking keynotes, informative sessions, and fun networking opportunities. Best of all, it’s completely free to attend. Reserve your seat today.
When: October 18, 2018, 9:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Where: 415 5th Street, New York, NY 10016
At BMC Exchange NYC, you will:
- Hear from keynote speaker Kathryn Haun—former federal prosecutor for the U.S. Department of Justice and renowned expert on cybersecurity—who will discuss how IT can be more proactive when dealing with ever-growing security threats.
- Get insights from guest speakers, including Justin Martin, Technology Architect—Capacity Manager, Cerner, Christopher Pugh, Consultant—Hardware, Storage and Customer Monitoring, Sentry Software; and Mark Streger, Technology Leader, Freddie Mac
- Listen to keynote sessions from BMC executives, including Peter Leav, President & CEO; Dan Streetman, EVP, ESO Global Sales and Marketing; and Bill Berutti, President, Enterprise Solutions.
- Learn from BMC product experts, partners, and customers
- Explore the Solution Showcase
Questions or feedback? Talk to us in the comments section below
When and Where
Start Time:Oct 18, 2018 7:00 AM CDT (America/Chicago)
End Time:Oct 18, 2018 6:00 PM CDT (America/Chicago)
Location:Center 415, 415 5th Avenue Between 37th and E 38th St, New York, NY
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open