Event has ended
Join us in the Silicon Valley on July 26th for the BMC Sponsored Tech in Motion event: Lets Talk Ops
DevOps is a complex technology, so Tech in Motion has invited a panel of experts to share their knowledge on July 26th at our DevOps panel discussion brought to you by BMC Software! Bring your questions, and get ready to dive into the operations side of DevOps with your local tech community. Join us for food, drinks, networking, and discussion!
Panel discussion will include the following topics:
1. How do you define dev-ops?
2. How do you see transitioning from a traditional IT Ops structure?
3. How is the “Ops” role being addressed?
4. Which teams are you focusing on for your DevOps adoption?
5. Are you absorbing everything into an automated toolchain/Software Development Life Cycle or will there still be multiple paths to production?
6. Is your company bringing forth best practices or are they allowing their own devops engineers to shape their own culture?
7. If everyone builds/chooses different stuff, who supports it all as personnel changes?
Moderator: Joe Goldberg | Innovation Evangelist
Register for the event here: BMC Presents: Let's Talk Ops | Meetup
When and Where
Start Time:Jul 26, 2018 6:00 PM CST (America/Chicago)
End Time:Jul 26, 2018 9:00 PM CST (America/Chicago)
Location:ITU, 2711 N 1st Street, San Jose
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- Kelsey Adams McRae (Owner)