Event has ended
To Data Center and beyond!
In this third webcast, we will cover the new enhanced integration between Remedyforce and BMC Discovery which enables customers to automatically populate their Remedyforce CMDB with a wide range of data center assets including physical, virtual and cloud assets. In addition to these wide range of devices, BMC Discovery goes even deeper discovering detailed components (ex. databases, applications) and relationships.
We will dive into the many integration enhancements and the benefits delivered with this latest release. Below are just a few of the enhancements and benefits we will cover:
- 28 OOTB classes (formerly 6), delivering all relevant classes, no customization required
- Support for cloud assets, applications and relationships
- Synchronization of active assets and relationships
- Ability to configure Remedyforce relationship page
- Optional OOTB workflow to update asset status to flag as exception when not discovered (i.e. missing)
- Pure API calls, no longer is a 3rd party local installation required (i.e. Pentaho is not required)
- BMC Discovery - What is it?
- Enhanced Integration and Benefits
When: Thursday March 29th, from 11am-12pm EST
When and Where
Start Time:Mar 29, 2018 10:00 AM CST (America/Chicago)
End Time:Mar 29, 2018 11:00 AM CST (America/Chicago)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- John Fulton (Owner)