Event has ended
How to Integrate Remedyforce and MS TFS in 30 Minutes or Less!
- actionHub makes it easy to automatically move data between applications in real time so that the right information is in the right tool at the right time.
- actionHub’s pre-built connectors can quickly integrate leading enterprise applications, and its standard REST adapter can be configured to integrate with most systems without a special connector.
- Using actionHub’s modern, intuitive user interface, integrations can be configured to meet every business and technical need by establishing simple integration rules to define conditions (when to send data), actions (what to do with that data), target (where to send), and mappings (what to send).
- Once rules are defined, actionHub takes care of everything else. And when needs change, rules can be easily configured with a click of a button.
This session will feature:
- Valuable user insights based on the Arizona Supreme Court's production Remedyforce<>MS TFS integration
- A live demonstration showing how to integrate Remedyforce and MS TFS in 30 minutes utilizing actionHub’s MS TFS connector
- Configure business rules to support specific use cases
- Support team escalating Remedyforce Incident/Service Request tickets to create Work Items in TFS for AppDev/Engineering team
- AppDev/Engineering team requesting/receiving additional information needed to resolve Issue from Support team
- Eliminate manual data entry so teams focus on doing their jobs
- Remove human error during the escalation process and increase team productivity and collaboration
Join us October 24th to learn how to integrate Remedyforce and MS TFS in 30 minutes or less using actionHub.
When and Where
Start Time:Oct 24, 2017 11:00 AM CDT (America/Chicago)
End Time:Oct 24, 2017 11:30 AM CDT (America/Chicago)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- Olivier Segers (Owner)