Event has ended
Description: The purpose of user groups is to develop peer to peer support and networking opportunities. As users of Remedyforce and ITSM best practices, this is a great way to showcase what you’re doing, hear from others – and meet your neighbors in NYC! The BMC team also want to listen and incorporate your feedback into our product and we want to share the roadmap with you as well! So if you’d like to join us, check out the details here and then take the action to RSVP. This is our first New York user group meeting and will be hosted by BMC. But since we know User Groups are created for users, I really hope the outcome of this event will see the next event being championed by a Remedyforce customer.
Who should attend? This is a great opportunity to hear from others who are using Remedyforce at all levels of “maturity” at all phases of their Remedyforce journey. John Fulton will be our BMC special guest speaker. John has particular expertise and responsibility for our CMDB and IT Asset Management practices and product development. This is also a great opportunity to join us if you want to share - or learn about - adopting the CMDB, adopting IT Asset management, or just how to get started. If you’ve done it already – we especially want to hear from you!
When: Wednesday June 14th from 9am EST to Noon EST
Where: BMC Office – New York Grace Building
1114 Avenue of the Americas | 30th Floor
New York, NY 10036 USA
Again, this is YOUR meeting, but at a high level, this is the agenda we will follow:
9am EST – Introductions & Light Breakfast
9:15 – 11am EST – Customer Stories! Come prepared to share YOUR stories with the group including your “ASKs” of the group and for the BMC Remedyforce team.
- Tell us your Remedyforce story!
- Got a great Incident management and/or Self-Service story and how it’s saving your organization big bucks – do tell!
- Tell us about your Service Request experience – tips and tricks?
- Adopted a CMDB yet? How did you do it and what do you recommend?
- What is working well – what value is Remedyforce adding to your organization?
- ROI, savings, lessons learned etc.
- What is your “wish list” for Remedyforce?
- Talk about what you want to see – ideas, make it better? We are here to listen to you.
- What is your “ASK” to the user group? (how often to meet after the event? Do we want an owner?)
11am – 11:45am EST – John Fulton, Remedyforce Product Manager will review the Remedyforce Roadmap with the group.
11:45 – Noon – Wrap up and group contact exchanges.
- How to keep in touch with each other post event?
- Additional events to watch out for.
Sounds GREAT – how do I sign up? Please send your RSVPs directly to Nancy Hinich-Gualda, your host for the event! I’ll be sending out direct email invites shortly to our NY based customers. You can respond to the email, notify your own Customer Success Manager or @mention me on this event post! I’ll then provide the calendar invite. Grace Building security process dictates I provide all names to the security office for building access in advance of the event.
*Space is limited so RSVP as early as possible! But don’t worry – in the event we have overwhelming interest in the venue/location, I’ll be hosting a second one shortly thereafter. Space is limited to 20 people. Can't wait to meet you all!
When and Where
Start Time:Jun 14, 2017 8:00 AM CDT (America/Chicago)
End Time:Jun 14, 2017 11:00 AM CDT (America/Chicago)
Location:BMC Office - New York Grace Building, 1114 Avenue of the Americas | 30th Floor, New York, NY 10036 USA
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- Nancy Hinich-Gualda (Owner)