This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Remedyforce Service Desk
Unable to Log in with Remedyforce SSO Error: We can't log you in. Check for an invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion Validator (available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check the login history for failed logins.
Error in Single Sign-On Validator: Unable to parse the response: Expected element not found: EncryptedAssertion
Salesforce Winter 18 Platform disabled the Default Certificate passed to ADFS.
Download the and apply a new certificate to your ADFS Server:
1. Log into Salesforce | Click Setup.
2. Click Security Controls | Click Certficate and Key Management.
3. Download or Create and Download a valid Certificate of key Site 4096.
4. Go to Single Sign On settings in Salesforce and Select the newly created certificate.
5. Go to your ADFS update the Salesforce Relying Trust with the new Certificate.
6. Verify users are able to log in via SSO.
If we want to Apply the ADFS Server new certificate in Salesforce
1. Log into Salesforce | Set Up
2.Click Security Controls | Single Sign-on settings
2. Click edit and upload the certificate provided by the third party system or if you want to select the self signed certificate under the request signing certificate select the required certificate.
3. Verify users are able to log in via SSO.