This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Remedy AR System Server
Remedy AR System Server v.8.1.x
The following error is observed in the arerror.log:
Tue Feb 24 10:03:34 2015 390620 : Form does not exist on server (ARERR 303)
Tue Feb 24 10:03:34 2015 RecordHistoricalUserForm()
Function RecordHistoricalUserForm () related to Form AR System Current License Usage form and AR System Historical License Usage were having problem
Perform the following steps:
1) Disable License Tracking.
Go to Applications > AR System Administration > AR System Administration Console
Select System > General > Server Information
Go to the Configuration tab, locate the Licenses Tracking setting and set it to: Disabled.
Press Apply and then Ok.
2) Remove AR System Current License Usage form and AR System Historical License Usage form using DevStudio.
- Open DevStudio and make sure to select the mode: File > Switch Mode > Base Development
- From the All Objects list, double click on Forms, use the Filtering Options to search for each form.
- When the form is listed, right click on it and select Delete.
- Press Ok in the Confirm Deletion window.
3) Restart ARS application.
4) Enable License Tracking (as displayed on step 1 above).
- Go to Applications > AR System Administration > AR System Administration Console > System > General > Server Information
- Select the Configuration tab.
- Enable the License Tracking setting.
There are two options: Write Licenses or All Licenses. Select the one which applies.
- Press Apply and then Ok.
5) Restart ARS service.