This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Remedy AR System Server
AR System Mid Tier
Any web application browsed using chrome
I see some cancelled requests on Chrome F12 network capture, and they are not captured with Fiddler.
How can I understand the reason behind that?
Also seen as http status 0.
Or 9351 or 9350 errors on midtier
- Open Chrome
- Open this url "chrome://net-export/" please select "include raw bytes" and click "Start Logging to disk" (Chrome will ask you for the location of the file where log will be saved)
- Navigate the application causing the problem
- Once the problem replicates go back to "chrome://net-export/" and click "Stop Logging"
This log can then be loaded by chrome.
Some situations that have been found with this log
- Network cache (causing redirection from HTTP to https)
- DNS issues as OS DNS entries expire too fast (every few seconds)
- Network problem OS 10054 error
- Connection aborted OS error 10053
- Traffic shaper on the ISP providing Server connectivity to Mid-tier server capping bandwidth
- Firewall blocking transactions or packets
- Some chrome extensions like https://digitalguardian.com/ found to redirect from POST backchannel request to GET, but without the POST payload, therefore the request is invalid for Mid-tier purposes
Then use KB 000139885 to read this logs