This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Remedy AR System Server
Smart Reporting Remedy
BMC SmartReporting 9.1 SP02
- PreDefined date functions In SmartReporting Gives Incorrect Results.
- Issue is seen when there is a DST in place.
- The report which has the Submit Date as '01/05/2017 12:33 AM' is displaying the 'Month Name' as April as opposed to May.
- The Submit Date with value as '01/05/2017 01:00 AM' is displaying 'Month Name' as 'May'.
- Same apply for any of the date functions "DAY; DATE; MONTH; MONTHNAME; YEAR"
Issue has been identified as a defect. Underlying JDBC unable to convert the DST.
- A defect ID SW00530363 has been created and will be addressed in upcoming releases.