This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Client Management
Client Management Atrium CMDB Integration.
The Client Management Atrium CMDB Integration does not create or populate a LanEndpoint class CI containing MacAddress information. This is a manual workaround to resolve this issue until this ability is included in the Client Management Atrium CMDB Integration product.
LanEndpoint class was inadvertently omitted from the product installer.
To create a process that imports Mac Address from Client Management into Atrium CMDB perform the following steps:
- Verify that the Mac Address LanEndpoint field is configured to have a max length of 17 characters:
- Extract the Attached Zip file into a location on your CMDB server where Atrium Integrator is installed
- For each of the 6 files perform the following steps in Spoon to import the new or updated methods:
- Select File -> Import from an XML file, navigate to the folder where the zip file was extracted to and select one of the six files.
- Select File -> Save As -> In the resulting dialog set the following fields:
- Set the repository storage folder for the BCM 1.6 existing jobs:
- Select the Logging Tab -> Transformation (or Job depending on file) and select the PDI Repository connection for Production:
- One the Folder and Logging properties are defined select "OK" to save the file.