Execute jobs on SISnet Seguros
SISnet Seguros (http://www.sisnet360.com/productos/sisnet-seguros.html) is an integral software solution for the technical and administrative management of insurance companies. This Control-M Application Integrator job allows you to run jobs on SISnet Seguros through a Web Services connection. The job has been implemented to be synchronous: besides of requesting the execution of the SISnet job, it will also periodically check its status and do not complete until it has really finished (ok or failed).
- SISnet Seguros, with SOAP Web Services API enabled
- Control-M/Agent + Application Integrator Plug-in installed on any supported platform
Platforms and versions
The job was created and tested with the following platforms and versions:
- SISnet Seguros v8
- Control-M/EM v9 FP3, Control-M/Server v9 FP2, Control-M/Agent v9 FP2
- Control-M Application Integrator v8 FP303
- SISnet Host : Defines the host (hostname or IP address) where SISnet web services are exposed. By default, a secure (https) connection will be used. This field is mandatory.
- SISnet Port : Defines the port used for the SISnet web services. Default is port 443. This field is mandatory.
- User : Defines a user with permissions to request the execution of SISnet jobs. This field is mandatory.
- Password : Defines the password for the user. This field is mandatory.
- Job Name : Defines the name of the job to execute on SISnet. This field is mandatory.
- Param01-05 : Defines the parameters required for the job. The number of parameters can be reduced/increased in the AI job definition according to the needs.
This job is provided as an example of integration with SISnet Seguros. For a complete integration in your environment, it is required to import your own WSDL definition for SISnet (via URL or XML file), which is used through all the steps of the job definition to invoke the web services.
After importing this AI job, it is recommended to duplicate it and work on the new copy. If any job parameters or fields are lost after importing your own WSDL definition, you can use the original job as a base to copy and paste any required parameters on your own version.
In this AI job definition, the web services endpoint URL requires no authentication. If needed, additional parameters could be created in the Connection Profile to define a user and password for the web service authentication, and then used in “Web Service Endpoint settings” > “Authentication status”.
The job definition has the following structure:
- The “Pre-Execution” step performs the user authentication on SISnet web services (LOGIN operation) and receives as a response a Session Id parameter needed for any subsequent operations.
- The “Execution (Run Job)” step requests the execution of the SISnet job and checks its completion status. First, it performs the job execution request (PLANJOB operation) and extracts the Job Id as a parameter.
- Then, in the “Verify Operation Completion” associated to the execution step, it periodically verifies the job completion (CONSUJOB operation) using the Job Id. The verification operation is executed until the response code OK, ERROR or AVISOS (warnings) is received - marking the job as completed for OK and AVISOS, and as failed for ERROR.
- By editing the Application Integrator job definition, it is also possible to specify how often (in seconds) to execute the verification, a max number of retries in case of failure (if the verification operation fails consecutively for more than X times), and a timeout to fail the job if the verification is running for more than X minutes (without matching any completion criteria).
Author: Jorge Jimenez, Technical Consultant, Everis and NTT Data
Documentation: David Fernandez, Principal Solution Engineer, BMC Digital Business Automation