In order to be considered in any of our BMC Customer Programs, you must:
- Make sure you have a BMC Account
- Have an active BMC Support ID in your profile:
- Login to BMC Support
- Edit Profile ==> Click on "BMC Support Access" Section
- Enter "Support Contract ID" or Follow the link to "manage your support subscription"
- Complete the Agreement: (the one with the pre-release logistics you'll pick)
- BMC Software Prerelease Subscription Services Agreement if you want to participate in a hosted environment provided by BMC
- BMC Software Prerelease Worldwide Software License Agreement if you want to participate by installing the pre-release software in your own test environment
- Follow the steps in the specific beta blog-post you're interested in, very likely:
- request to join a private group,
- check Account/SupportID/Agreement, (the 3 initial steps here)
- and comment to let us know more about what you'd want to achieve with this beta Program
In general, BMC Customer Programs are only available to employees of current BMC Customers and Partners.
Any questions? Comment below or feel free to email us at email@example.com