This script provides an example of how you would use the BLCLI to automate the creation of component and subsequent syncing up of the component after an audit yields discrepancies. The script uses BLCLI calls to perform the following acctions:
- Create 2 parameterized, file-based components on one server
- Audit the components against eachother (one is the master, one is the target)
- Package and deploy the differences found in the audit
- Perform another audit to ensure that the components are now in sync
- Send email confirming the results of the second audit
* This sample script can also be found in the samples directory within the product distribution.