This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
Remedyforce Spring 11
BMC does partnership with OneLogin. OneLogin has a free solution available to BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk customers. In order to use OneLogin with Remedyforce please click on link below to sign up for the service.
Overview and Options: https://communities.bmc.com/communities/docs/DOC-22443
How to Configure Salesforce and OneLogin: https://support.onelogin.com/hc/en-us/articles/204258130-Configuring-SAML-for-Remedyforce
NOTE: If there's an error while trying to update the OneLogin certificate file in Salesforce do the following:
1. Make sure the file is less than 4000 characters
2. Make sure the begin and end tags are separated from the certificate body by at least 1 carriage return.
3. If the certificate is not correct, go to: https://www.sslshopper.com/certificate-decoder.html and paste the certificate in the box to be decoded and to make sure is valid.
4. In order to generate a certificate in OneLogin see the following link: https://support.onelogin.com/hc/en-us/articles/202233924-Creating-and-Applying-Certificates
5. Before uploading the certification in Salesforce Click Request Signing Certificate | Select Self Signed or your preconfigured self signed certificate.