This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
How to reset a password for a User Account
1. Log into BMC Helix Remedyforce | Click Setup
2. Under Administration expand Manage Users
3 Locate and Click the Username of the Account| Click Edit.
4. Select the Checkbox "Generate new password and notify user immediately" at the bottom of the screen.
5. Click Save.
6. Verify the user receives the password reset request.
NOTE: To change a Password for an account in Sandbox login in to Sandbox Org and perform the above steps, if the Sandbox's Username is forgotten follow below steps.
1. Login to your Production Org | Click Setup
2. On the top left hand side in Quick Find Search type "Sandbox" and click on it
3. Click on "Log In" option next to corresponding Sandbox name
4. The login page of Sandbox will appear with the username on it
5. Click on Forgot your password
6. An password reset link will be sent.