This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
How to add Custom Actions to Remedyforce Console Incident Form?
Adding Custom Actions to the Console Form:
- Login and Remedyforce Administrator
- Go to Remedyforce Administration Tab
- Select Application Settings | Consoles
- Select the Console View for which you want to add the Action. For example: we select Incidents/Service requests
- On the Top Right corner, click Customize Menu button
- Click on the link Custom Actions and Agent Tools
- Select Menu as per your requirement. i.e. Select Actions to add your custom action or select Agent Tools to add your custom tool.
- Configure your action URL along with the parameters in this window and save.
- Verify on Remedyforce Console
Additionally, you may refer the BMC Remedyforce Help Link for details:
NOTE: This is a new feature in Summer 14 version