This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
After installing Web Survey, there is a Survey selection added to the drop down of the Reports module, however, no reports are listed.
The newest version of Web Survey for Track-It! 9 now includes the Web Survey reports. Click here to download the latest version of Web Survey for Track-It! 9 RTM (188.8.131.52). NOTE: If you had already installed a prior version of Web Survey for Track-It! 9, you must first uninstall it, and then re-install the version included above. If you are running a version of Web Survey for Track-It! 8.5.2 or earlier please take the following steps, depending on the version of Track-It! that is installed: Track-It! builds 184.108.40.206 or earlier (8.0 and 8.1)
- ||TIA03522.zip|| to download a zip file containing the new report files and a file that will be used to grant SELECT permissions to a Survey view in the database.
- Extract the GrantSurveyView.tsf file to the following directory on the Track-It! server: ..\Program Files\Numara Software\Numara Track-It! 8\Track-It! Server\Support
- Launch RunTsf.exe in the same directory. NOTE: If the error "User 'TRACKIT80' does not have administrative rights to database: TRACKIT80_DATA" or similar appears when launching RunTSF.exe, make sure the user specified in the error has the db_owner role in the database specified.
- Select Grant Permissions to Survey View and click Run.
- Close the RunTsf.exe application.
- Extract the 2 report files to a temporary location.
- Open Technician Client.
- Open the Reports module.
- From the Reports by Module drop down list at the top, select the Survey module.
- Click the Import Report link on the left (under the "Tasks" pane).
- Click the Browse button to locate the directory containing the report files.
- Select the SampleSurveyReport.rpt file.
- In the "Report Title" field, enter "Sample Survey Report" for the name and then click Save.
- Click the Import Report link on the left again.
- Click the Browse button to locate the directory containing the other report file.
- Select the SampleSurveyReport_SelectTech.rpt file.
- In the "Report Title" field, enter "Sample Survey Report - Select Technician" for the name and then click Save.