This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
While attempting to add or open work orders in Track-It! 11, the following error may appear: No Error Code specified in Exception instance Additional Information Frameworks.ErrorCode.002 --No row with the given identifier exists[TrackIt.Core.BOM.HelpDesk.WorkOrderType#0]
This error occurs if the work order type, subtype, and category records have invalid data due to being imported manually into the system by unsupported means. Instructions:
- ||TIA06496.zip|| to download a zip containing a file that will be used to resolve the issue.
- Extract the Fix WorkOrderTypes.tsf file to the following directory on the Track-It! server, depending on how Track-It! 11 was installed (default):
C:\Program Files\BMC Software\Track-It!\Track-It! Server\Support
Track-It! 11 upgrades:
C:\Program Files\Numara Software\Numara Track-It!\Track-It! Server\Support
3. Run the RunTsf.exe application in the same directory.
4. Select the Fix Work Order Types line and then click Run. The app will report 0 rows affected, which is normal.
5. Close the RunTsf.exe application.
6. Close and re-open the Technician Client application. The error should no longer occur when adding or opening work orders.