This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
MainView for DB2
Pool Advisor for DB2, BMC System Performance for DB2, BMC MainView for DB2 Management (all supported versions)
How to resolve BMC24519 HYPERLINK CONNECTION TO CDC FAILED message when you hyperlink on Data collector hyperlinks?
Pool Advisor on EZDB2 view
Dynamic SQL/Mini plan on EZDEVENT view
Dynamic SQL Trace on TRSTRAC view
The ENVRN view shows the active products and the Data Collector for the selected DB2. Check the following:
- The DB2 passed as parameter to the hyperlink is not an active DB2 subsystem. Set the Context to an active DB2 monitored by the Data Collector using command CON db2target. Enter console command /dcssid DOM,STATUS and look for message BMC24951 that is displayed for each DB2 defined to the Data Collector in the DBC JESMSGLG.
- Enter TSO ISRDDN on the command line to list TSO allocations for the session. Type MEM DOMC to find the DOMC clist member. Browse the clist and ensure that a valid password is included in the dataset allocated to BMCPSWD DD.
- BDSTBL3x for MainView for DB2
- SPDTBLD3x for System Performance for DB2
- MV2TBL3x for BMC MainView for DB2 Management
- Dynamic SQL Trace hyperlink on TRSTRAC view fails with this message when TRSTRAC invoked directly because there are no parameters passed to the view. TRSTRAC is not a stand-alone view. VIEWS view lists all the valid stand-alone views. You can navigate to Dynamic SQL report THSQLDYN using the following ways:
- Hyperlink on Number Records on HTLOGS. Hyperlink on Record Count on HTIQZ. Hyperlink on End Time on TRLTRAC. Now hyperlink on Dynamic SQL Trace on TRSTRAC.
- Hyperlink on Dynamic SQL/Mini plan on EZDEVENT easy menu.