This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Remedy IT Service Management Suite
ITSM In-App Reporting 9.1.00
Smart Reporting 9.1
- Export a report from SmartReporting in Word format.
- Now, when we click on Incident number its redirected to below URL & not able to see Incident in remedy :-
- Exporting report in below available formats still doesn't make the hyperlinks to work:
For the Field 'Incident Number Hyperlink' if the 'URL Type' is set to 'Remote' under the 'Column Format Settings' then it doesn't append server name resulting in failure.
- Run the report with Hyperlink field.
- Go to Column Formatting as per the attached screenshot and change the 'URL Type' to Local.
- Run the report and export it to PDF and test the hyperlink. This should work now.