This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Remedy AR System Server
ITSM In-App Reporting
BMC Remedy Smart Reporting 9.1
- Migrate the PROD database for Remedy and Smart Reporting to QA database.
- The Smart Reporting configuration table contains information about the data source for production.
- The multi-tenant clients data sources of QA environment are pointing to production.
Verify ReportViewSource and ReportViewSourceParameter tables in Smart Reporting Repository Database:
- There are two Database tables which contains the host name entry : ReportViewSource and ReportViewSourceParameter
select * from ReportViewSource
- This will return the data source information , note that this may contain more than one value, in case on-boarding is executed more than once.
- However, it depends onto the IpOrg column value. One can get the currently used Organization (Client Organization).
- Also note the SourceID which is required in subsequent table update
Update ReportViewSource set DatabaseURL = 'jdbc:arserver://clm-pun-015622:0;refreshCache=10;DateTimeFormat=MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss a;DateFormat=yyyy-MM-dd;' where IpOrg = 12013
select * from ReportViewSourceParameter
- This will return the SourceID value, select the source id for the currently used organisation
update ReportViewSourceParameter set ParameterValue = 'clm-pun-015622' where SourceId = 59005 and ParameterKey = 'HOSTNAME'
[Run the update queries for the single record [IpOrg] first and once you confirm on update from UI console, proceed with full update ]
- Stop the reporting services
- Run the above mentioned update commands by selecting the current values
- Start the reporting services
- Login to Smart Reporting server and check the AR Connection details