This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
MyIT Self Service
Trying to run list_tenant.bat after doing all configuration however getting below error.
"You are not authorized to perform this operation".
Tenant config tool doesn't work with SSO in place with MyIT
- Please set SAML_AUTHENTICATION value to 0 in DB table SmartIT_System.TENANT.
- Restart the tomcat service
- Set SAML authentication as false in scripts and set_env as well and then run the script.
if there is no SSO in place then it can be a permission issue where MyIt Super Admin permissions are not added for the user profile.
1. Check if MyIT Super Admin permission is added.
2. Still if you see the issue, then check if persistent data store is configured against correct ITSM/AR server.
3.If not configured then, please update the correct values by making use of KA# 000130901